Shenanigans with MysticDragon aka Littlemama ~ on Twitch

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
Hi DDO peeps,
I am known on twitch as MysticDragon aka Littlemama. Join me as I play DDO for fun, shiits and giggles, with my little Reaperling companion pet 'Slash'.
I may be slow somedays, I may not be super awesome, or uber athletic, ... I forgot where I was going with this.. but I do love chocolate.. 🍫

Life happens ~ yes, it's been a little while that I streamed regularly. Between moving in real life, and personal health struggles : many of you know I have disabilities that affect my daily living and it has been a struggle as of late ~ but I am on the up side of down most days and now fully moved into a new place, so now I can reset things to start up my ddo streaming again.
I do not have a super regular streaming schedule due to those health issues, but I try, and hope to have a regular schedule soon. If you hit the 'follow' button on my twitch site, you can get an alert when I am online 🐻

So with that, please join me and check out my new swag and stuffs.
My main toon on Sarlona is of course 'Littlemama Whooopass'

Hope you are all well and keeping safe ! My Twitch Channel link
Wishing ya'll happy loots and Xp ! 💖

hit the play button, turn up the sound, and take a quick peek at my 'Little' channel trailer !! :alien:

Last edited:

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
Aww.. ty Sky, is nice to be able to do this again, even tho limited.
I hope to figure out what days work best for me to be on a schedule. Is kinda hard when not sure how the day will be as far as the owieees go, but hopefully it will work out! 🦋🐳🐉 and thankyou all for the kind words when I am on 🌝💜