Ship buffs for pets

Onyxia2016

I second this suggestion. Is a real paint to run to the ship just to rebuff the pet.
Would also be nice if when leveling the pet did not loose then due to resummoning.

Xgya

I don't know if it's possible, but it'd be great.
Just making the pet buff guild buff simply hand out the rest would work, since the pets get that one every time you summon one.
Hey, it'd also buff hires on the way out, but it's not like they don't need the help too.

Yvonne Blacksword

Deliverer of Quirk
I thought they were fake pet buffs. I used to but gave up on them because so time consuming... they really work?!!
Too bad hirelings don't get them too. oh.. you said that... never mind!

OOOOOH!!! a button [share guild buffs with party!] lag would love it... wouldn't you Mr. Lag?

mbartol

Murder Hobo
Just make all applicable buffs that are active on a character also apply to their pet—even short-term buffs. Have both existing buffs carry over when the pet is summoned, as well any new buffs applied. It’s not like this would make pets overpowered or unbalanced at all.

droid327

Just make all applicable buffs that are active on a character also apply to their pet—even short-term buffs. Have both existing buffs carry over when the pet is summoned, as well any new buffs applied. It’s not like this would make pets overpowered or unbalanced at all.

Pets need a comprehensive overhaul, starting with their AI and their GUI to make them more reliable and manageable

But this suggestion is absolutely something to include with that. Pets should inherit pretty much everything relevant from their players - they're effectively just an extension of player power, after all. And then anything unique to pets is added efficacy on top of that.

I'd even like to see health link for pets, so that damage/healing is more evenly distributed and keeping pets alive isnt such an exercise in micro