Shout, shout, let it all out; these are the heals my friends live without

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Bug Report Number:
C4 Fatesinger lets shout, great shout, greatest shout, and echos of discord heal friendlies. The problem is the SLAs don't allow friends to be targeted and will give an error (while the spell versions of these work fine). When healing people, one expects to typically have a friend targeted and getting an invalid target error is problematic.

These SLAs (from fatesinger and stormsinger & spellsinger trees) don't allow casting when a friend is targeted:
PriNKr7.jpg

Pz83NNR.jpg

pazq8nH.jpg

The spells versions have friend as a target option and thus work:
v76uwqE.jpg

Wwx6YFt.jpg

It would be nice if all the SLA versions could be fixed for targeting. I orginally brought this up ages ago when the core4 fatesinger healing was added; now that I'm knocking out a stormsinger past life and seeing the same bug is still around, I figured I should bring it up again.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
C4 Fatesinger lets shout, great shout, greatest shout, and echos of discord heal friendlies. The problem is the SLAs don't allow friends to be targeted and will give an error (while the spell versions of these work fine). When healing people, one expects to typically have a friend targeted and getting an invalid target error is problematic.

These SLAs (from fatesinger and stormsinger & spellsinger trees) don't allow casting when a friend is targeted:
PriNKr7.jpg

Pz83NNR.jpg

pazq8nH.jpg

The spells versions have friend as a target option and thus work:
v76uwqE.jpg

Wwx6YFt.jpg

It would be nice if all the SLA versions could be fixed for targeting. I orginally brought this up ages ago when the core4 fatesinger healing was added; now that I'm knocking out a stormsinger past life and seeing the same bug is still around, I figured I should bring it up again.
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!