Sneak Peak @ The Nerf Lord

Bjond

Turns out Hasbro, which owns WotC/D&D also owns NERF and they want to sell more. So, DDO is stepping up with The Nerf Lord!

It's primary weapon is the orb, which it throws at mobs to place a soft helmet on it's head and perhaps slightly debuff various random stats.

It's T2 staple is nerf-chaining, in which the basic orb bounces from target to target, debuffing as it goes.

It's T3 nerf armor coats friendly targets in fluff, reducing fall and other physical damage by an (in)significant unspecificed number. It will also change their helmet and armor appearance to spongy nerf; don't worry, you can undo visual FX by swapping gear every time you're "nerfed".

It's T4 nerf-rain coats the ground with cheerful nerf-balls that debuff enemies who step on them (but only if they fail a hidden unstated DC check). Damaged nerf-balls will explode, doing severe cosmetic damage and debuffing all nearby.

It's T5 signature is the nerf-bomb, a large orb falls from the sky onto mobs below, nerfing all and obscuring vision with it's obtrusive graphic for the duration.

When thrown indoors with no specific target, it will destroy all furniture in an extremely wide area.

Ostwind-Cannith

nerf guns are cool. I've got one of those machine guns and it's pretty bad ass. it was fun shooting them at my girlfriend's kids. I'm single now. anyhow it's a blast but not as much fun as throwing lawn darts at your friends back in the day but pretty close.

Elminster

This is a cool idea.

Also, I would like an Aura of Anti-Nerf if undead. It reverts all classes, enhancements, ED's prior to Update X.X before their nerf.

droid327

OIP.k_HFxB6WcSuwAfmLqNR9HQHaD4

Capstone SLA

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ