So age of Conan I gave it a try guys and found it to be very much like ddo without the lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaynChar2019

So since all my guildies and husband had a complete melt down after nerfs (not me as much I was nerfed but not as bad as they were being an arti and was still willing to try, however they were not) I tried to find a new game were we could find some respite. Age of Conan comes pretty darn close, Its not an exact fit but not having to worry about every little darn thing is kinda actually nice. Hope to see others there give us a few days but Timmiuss and Vallhanna you know our name join as a newb and we will guild invite you. It will be a new guild and a slog in its own right but you won't deal with any lag and 24 peeps can join a raid. Timmius is still a necromancer as if he would be anything else and I am a demonologist which pretty much makes sense. There are many builds to choose from. FREE To play download and give a try is all I have to say to all our friends. I just hope this reaches as many peeps as possible before I am silenced, the post is closed and my account is banned. To ssg I had soo much fun but you have shown your true colors and have shown me you don't give a damn about your players. There have been WAY too many issues with LAG, guildies not being able to log in and get banned for bs reasons and then a complete and utter disregard to the new player base so you can cater to the elites. I wont be here when the ship sinks I have set my sights on new horizons.

Toede

Age of Conan was a fun ride, at least in the beginning. Many of the classes are pretty unique in their implementation and go outside of that MMO box. The combat is brutal in a way that is just... satisfying. I hope you enjoy it!

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Look. I get it. You're hacked off with the changes/nerfs and have every right to feel as you wish.

That includes going and playing another game.

I can respect that.

But please, don't confuse any sympathy I may feel, for interest in what you're now doing outside of DDO.

I'm not interested.

Go enjoy yourself.

Quietly.

Otherwise, whatever sympathy I do feel will evaporate pretty quickly.

Because this now feels a bit like grandstanding for it's own sake.

JaynChar2019

Why should I? I feel like other players that feel trapped in a toxic relationship can find a better fit eleswhere thats all. All us newbs are not welcome here its been stated time and time again by the trolls on the forums "Get Good"and by ssg in their fiddlings. I am only trying to help peeps like me to find someplace hospitable.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Why should I? I feel like other players that feel trapped in a toxic relationship can find a better fit eleswhere thats all. All us newbs are not welcome here its been stated time and time again by the trolls on the forums "Get Good"and by ssg in their fiddlings. I am only trying to help peeps like me to find someplace hospitable.
Toxic relationship?!!?

It's a GAME.

There is no comparison, and attempting such idiotic equivalence risks trivialising some very real and highly impactful matters that should not be trivialised. Think please.

As to why - well for one you're undermining any case you may have made previously. But that's your call.

You've certainly managed to convince me that your issues are lacking in perspective. I'll try not to let that affect the natural sympathy I feel for others who are unhappy, and have chosen either to work through things or simply quietly leave with dignity.

But I'm done here with you now. Way to go, losing support. 👍

JaynChar2019

Toxic relationship?!!?

It's a GAME.

There is no comparison, and attempting such idiotic equivalence risks trivialising some very real and highly impactful matters that should not be trivialised. Think please.

As to why - well for one you're undermining any case you may have made previously. But that's your call.

You've certainly managed to convince me that your issues are lacking in perspective. I'll try not to let that affect the natural sympathy I feel for others who are unhappy, and have chosen either to work through things or simply quietly leave with dignity.

But I'm done here with you now. Way to go, losing support. 👍
toxic relationship in how they steal my money and don't give me the ddo points I paid for and if I complain I get banned. Up to 70 dollars now. what would you call it?

JaynChar2019

um watching and palying are 2 diff things so i sugggest you actually play, and no LAG so thats a biggie for me at least

Kyrr

um watching and palying are 2 diff things so i sugggest you actually play, and no LAG so thats a biggie for me at least
If you are having fun with Age of Conan, then that's good. Probably don't walk around flexing another game you enjoy in public DDO discussion board. This isn't Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.