So We Have 1 More Dungeon To Open?

Falroth

So the limited one-time event has 1 more dungeon to be unlocked on all servers over the next 2-3 days, right? Asking because the Psionic Thralls make the game unplayable for me, and I'd like an estimate on how long they'll be in the game.

Now, that being written, I'm not debating the merits of having the Thralls in the game, or any other aspect of their existence. Save the if-you-only comments, and please do not start infighting or insulting people on this thread. 'Nuff said.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I'm trying to start a low level goober on reaper 1 (reaper's new to me), and I had to put them on ice till this event is over due to it being just a little too hairy for them right now. o_O

CBDunk

Best guess is that the next set of 8 invaders will show up in a couple hours. They then need to be found and farmed out. Could be done by noon tomorrow. Could be a few more days.

Falroth

Best guess is that the next set of 8 invaders will show up in a couple hours. They then need to be found and farmed out. Could be done by noon tomorrow. Could be a few more days.
Cool, thank you. Possibly less time than I'm expecting.

GrayJedi AntiProPaladin

the original communication said this event is limited to 1 week (unless decide to lengthen it), so things prolly revert back to normal after the usual Wed morning downtime...but the new quests will be unlocked for all (just advance to the appropriate levels)

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
Best guess is that the next set of 8 invaders will show up in a couple hours.
Personally, I'd guess they'll show up after the downtime, then maybe last quest unlock (all servers) on Thursday hopefully ? If not Friday morning ... but I can't see it lasting beyond Friday at latest.

Suggestion

the original communication said this event is limited to 1 week (unless decide to lengthen it), so things prolly revert back to normal after the usual Wed morning downtime...but the new quests will be unlocked for all (just advance to the appropriate levels)
I suspect that SSG expected us to finish each wave in a few hours (as we did in the first 2 waves), not the 48+ hours that the third wave is taking (since I don't think it hasn't been finished on all the servers as I write this).

Falroth

I suspect that SSG expected us to finish each wave in a few hours (as we did in the first 2 waves), not the 48+ hours that the third wave is taking (since I don't think it hasn't been finished on all the servers as I write this).
I agree. SSG will probably continue the unlocking after tomorrow's restart, which means another 1-2 days of the event. :(