some ideas/opinions for mounts:

Chacka

First, I'm thankful for the mount UI, and I wish we would also have such a UI for cosmetics.

But what I miss is that the mounts should be account-wide. All of them. I noticed that you intend to make several mounts already account-wide, but why not all? SSG could be more generous here.

I assume you have already thought about that option, but I wanted to share my opinion on this.

Next, the suppress function for mounts in taverns and the crafting hall is already an improvement (I suggested that change, and it's possible you even took that idea from me), but I have further thoughts on the matter. I think it would be much better if we had a checkbox in the mount UI where we can decide if we want to automatically mount whenever we enter any area where mounts are allowed.

I would love it if, for example, when I leave a quest, my character is already on a mount without the need to click and wait for it. Similarly, if I teleport to another public area, my character should automatically be on the mount when I arrive.

Another idea of mine would be to have additional mounts in your stable provide additional benefits. This way, there is always an incentive to acquire more mounts, even if you prefer to use the same mount type. For example, each additional mount in your stable could increase the run speed of your mounts by 1% or another amount that is better balanced in your opinion.

Lastly, to make it more server-friendly to use mounts in slayer areas, I suggest that players on any mount no longer draw aggro from monsters in those areas. This means that a player can simply ride to a quest without drawing unnecessary aggro and causing Dungeon Alert, which would help alleviate server load and performance issues. I believe implementing this change would not be too difficult for you.

Upvote 13
I support the idea of any DDO store/die rolled mount be account based and not tied to a server. I feel like it doesn't make sense buying the same mount for each server (e.g. Bone Devil), and regarding the white raptor, it was a limited offer and server-bound and if you ever change servers it's disheartening. I have been collecting DDO mounts, judge me if you want, and I am having a hard time re-gold rolling for the same mounts I have already in other servers, e.g. nightmare, white stallion and black stallion. I mean if you are worried about having quick movement in hardcore, you already have allowed the IoD dino mounts and the panther to be account based, why else keep the others server based? On the other hand, I am all for having the quest mounts (borderlands horses) be server based because that makes sense, you can obtain them by running DDO quests and that is the intention. However, for the others I mentioned above, it feels like a rip-off to have them bound to server when you have purchased them in the store or won them in the gold rolls.

Aelonwy

I agree that something I purchase from the store that is already re-usable, across my characters on a server should be an Account wide unlock. That's why I prefer the expansion bundles with goodies for every server. I was VIP for 3 months during the daily VIP gold rolls and received a few gold roll mounts during that time. But I would never spend Astral Shards purposefully trying to gamble for mounts per server. IMHO that is nonsensical.

Eoin

Lastly, to make it more server-friendly to use mounts in slayer areas, I suggest that players on any mount no longer draw aggro from monsters in those areas. This means that a player can simply ride to a quest without drawing unnecessary aggro and causing Dungeon Alert, which would help alleviate server load and performance issues. I believe implementing this change would not be too difficult for you.

That would be glorious!

[Insert Futurama shut up and take my money meme]

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
All mounts bta - yes, pls.
Have a mount UI - why not.
Benefits - No, thank you. I don't like benefits that base on luck to get them.
Aggro in wilderness - undecided

Cheers,
Titus

Stowker

I support the idea of any DDO store/die rolled mount be account based and not tied to a server. I feel like it doesn't make sense buying the same mount for each server (e.g. Bone Devil), and regarding the white raptor, it was a limited offer and server-bound and if you ever change servers it's disheartening. I have been collecting DDO mounts, judge me if you want, and I am having a hard time re-gold rolling for the same mounts I have already in other servers, e.g. nightmare, white stallion and black stallion. I mean if you are worried about having quick movement in hardcore, you already have allowed the IoD dino mounts and the panther to be account based, why else keep the others server based? On the other hand, I am all for having the quest mounts (borderlands horses) be server based because that makes sense, you can obtain them by running DDO quests and that is the intention. However, for the others I mentioned above, it feels like a rip-off to have them bound to server when you have purchased them in the store or won them in the gold rolls.
This!

Nebless

SWTOR has a nice feature where many items have 2 costs; individual for just that character and account wide.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I suggest that players on any mount no longer draw aggro from monsters in those areas. This means that a player can simply ride to a quest without drawing unnecessary aggro and causing Dungeon Alert,
First cast an invisibility on yourself and after mount up! You stay invisible on the mount and can avoid aggro easily. I agree tho that mounted players shouldnt generate aggro cause you cant fight either.