SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

Aggy

SWF is boring.

Adrenalined THF hits are where the party's at. Gotta get those AoE cleaves, strikethrough and big, flashy 500k crits yo.
OK people keep writing about 500K crits. Is that an exageration or am I missing something major? The biggest I have ever had was maybe 280Kish with all the past lifes and pretty decent gear.

OK people keep writing about 500K crits. Is that an exageration or am I missing something major? The biggest I have ever had was maybe 280Kish with all the past lifes and pretty decent gear.
Thats correct. I imagine you could hit for over 300k if you make a meme con dwarf barb with a great axe.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
I totally agree. At the very least "We're looking into it" but preferably "Here's another day of the bonuses to make up for when it was unplayable for you"
We talked shortly in raids about this and someone mentioned that when they don't have anything to say like there is nothing to report why write something?

This is a strong standpoint for me. And I can't really stress this out. No communication is even worse than bad communication. If there is no development to report, react nevertheless. It makes the other side feeling acknowledged. And if you do it right even appreciated. Some things can't be fixed or improved but recognizing and acknowledging it as the responsible party does make a great difference. Being accountable and not shy away or isolate yourself is not easy, it might be even hard to endure but in the long run it increases your credibility.

But we are fighting against windmills here. No one from SSG will listen or even read these kind of posts.

Cheers,
Titus