Stacking issue

mikarddo

The dot from Draconic Incarnation (Inevitable) ED if fire based does not stack with the dot from Dripping with Magma.

Please make these stack.

Reactions: DBZ

Fisto Mk I

They fully stacks according Kalibano testing... for ES Warlock...
lE2E7Ff.png

Acid DoT from Earth Attunement have same issue if you use Acid dragon heritage. I suspect (not checked myself) that cold DoT from Water Attunement have same issue with Cold dragon heritage.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Does Dripping with Magma from weapons* still not apply to spells? Or was this fixed?

*(DwM from armors correctly applies to spells)

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Acid DoT from Earth Attunement have same issue if you use Acid dragon heritage.
I just tested this and it worked perfeclty fine. Equipped Bound Elemental Ring of Acid, cast spell with Mantle (Earth) on, enemy got 2 different DoTs.

I suspect (not checked myself) that cold DoT from Water Attunement have same issue with Cold dragon heritage.
I just tested this and it worked perfeclty fine. Equipped Bound Elemental Ring of Frost, cast spell with Mantle (Cold) on, enemy got 2 different DoTs.

Scrag

There are no Damage over Time effects in Shiradi, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.
Sorry, it was tangential. I am just trying to understand what DwM will trigger on. Activated abilities? Standard attacks/spells only? I just got the fey greataxe w/ DwM, and demon engine, and am curious what it will all fire on. :)

Tilomere

DoTs have
The dot from Draconic Incarnation (Inevitable) ED if fire based does not stack with the dot from Dripping with Magma.

Please make these stack.
I think draconic is dominant enough. I think it is a good thing various weapon procs and low damage dots overwrite the draconic one. It keeps it in balance and promotes diversity. It also adds depth to design of your build, where you have to take into account weapons, EDs, and attacks other players will be using.

Plus the investment on draconic dot isn't generally that high. You can just put it on racial call lightning storm or some other long duration effect, while using another ED mantle. As a "free" secondary mantle the dps on it should put its dot in the lower dps dot category for being overwritten. It also promotes more varied builds involving multiple spell powers.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Tilomere

What class spells did u test on really want to bother making some dragon sets
The question I have is what class is better off not using draconic mantle for dps casting?

If the answer is none of them, then the follow-up question is: Why something with absolute dominance should be buffed?

DBZ

None cuz were down to the last 3 cookie cutters now xx adrenaline xx shiradi for ranged only arg xx di

WE need shiradi back and you can't even make an acid sorc at cap like 1 frign spell all it takes

Last edited:

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Does Dripping with Magma from weapons* still not apply to spells? Or was this fixed?

*(DwM from armors correctly applies to spells)
This issue is being fixed with U66.

However I would still like to know if Dripping with Magma from weapons applies to spells or not (see quote).

Edit: The answer is that the weapons's DwM does not proc via spell, even post U66, and that this is WAI.

Last edited: