Steel's Eternal Coffee debuffing effects bug

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I have the threat reduction eternal coffee from the Anniversary Event. The debuffs (after expiration) do not go away after shrining. It persist through quests and only death or drinking it again dismiss the debuffs.
I havent tested the other coffee pots yet but I assume those have this bug too.
Anyone else also have this problem???

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
I have the threat reduction eternal coffee from the Anniversary Event. The debuffs (after expiration) do not go away after shrining. It persist through quests and only death or drinking it again dismiss the debuffs.
I havent tested the other coffee pots yet but I assume those have this bug too.
Anyone else also have this problem???
I've just tested this out with all variants of coffee eternal flasks and resting at a shrine appears to remove the debuff from me on a very reliable basis (aka 100% of the time). If at all possible, would you mind letting me know exactly how you're approaching resting - maybe there's a malfunctioning shrine somewhere in a dungeon?

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I've just tested this out with all variants of coffee eternal flasks and resting at a shrine appears to remove the debuff from me on a very reliable basis (aka 100% of the time). If at all possible, would you mind letting me know exactly how you're approaching resting - maybe there's a malfunctioning shrine somewhere in a dungeon?
Weird. I jumped into VoD on lh. Drink my pot waited 90 sec than shrined. Everything worked WAI. It happened me while was running an R4 Saltmarsh saga and accidently drank my pot. I wasnt able to get rid of the debuffs in the next 2-3 runs.

Gabraell

I did observe that resting does not remove the buff, which means you have to wait until the buff is gone to rest, if you don't you will be hit with the debuff soon after u done resting when the buff off. so if shrining removed both buff AND debuff it might fix some issues?

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
are you sure you work for the company?

you seem way to happy

can we send you coffee? donuts?

cookies?
Don't get too excited. He's the new guy. Give him a few months and he'll get infected like everyone else.

On second thought, we should enjoy it while it lasts. We're rooting for you Tonquin!