Submitted trouble ticket 3 days ago now regarding issues dealing inability to purchase and NO ONE HAS LOOKED AT TICKET

sfmarine

Have a Premium account and wanted to get VIP access as well as content I previously didnt have. The Store will not accept any form of payment. I have contacted the Card Company, PayPal, and topped off my Steam wallet, and found no issues with anything on my side. Submitted Ticket and nothing has been done now for three days! Anyone have contact with support, please ask them to check their tickets. Also does anyone have a phone number to the company? Thank you so very much in advance. Just want to play fully before I die. Am old and bed ridden and remember starting to play PNP D&D bacl in 1980 just sorry DDO has been taken over by what it seems a flyby night group.

NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style!
I attempted to purchase Vecna Unleashed Collector's Edition and got a receipt saying I paid for 3 more months of VIP. I logged into a character and got the owl, machrotechnic, the mount, and MM 9, but still no receipt about my purchase. I REALLY hope that when I go home tonight that I will have access to the new content.

Vox

Hope you get issues sorted.

Shame on SSG for causing all of this, for releasing untested (and undocumented) changes, and for not stepping up to resolve the *years* of similar critique

Karadon

Old Paladin
I did get a response a few hours after submitting my ticket to the fact I couldn't buy points but it was a very generic sounding copypasta "We are looking into resolving this issue" etc.

It's difficult to care TBH now as the reason to buy points as that time (Chose your discount) is gone.

deforce72

I attempted to purchase Vecna Unleashed Collector's Edition and got a receipt saying I paid for 3 more months of VIP. I logged into a character and got the owl, machrotechnic, the mount, and MM 9, but still no receipt about my purchase. I REALLY hope that when I go home tonight that I will have access to the new content.
Yup, I faced exactly the same issue, but when I check the purchase history in DDO store, Vecna expansion showed up.

deforce72

I have been trying to do VIP subscription but was unable to, receive a message.
"We're sorry, no payment methods are available for your Country and/or Currency. Please contact us at help.standingstonegames.com for more information on supported currencies"
Yet I was able to do so a few years back.