Suggestion: Improved Loot All function

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
A small but sweet qol change when a player clicks on the "LOOT ALL" button.

When clicking on "LOOT ALL", dont ask any question about if we really want to loot a bta or btc or ANY item/crafting materials/raid runes/etc in the chest.
Loot all means loot all regardless of binding status. We dont want to confirm twice.

If clicking on items individually and/or we want to pass anything in the chest to someone else, we can do that first and after we can be asked if we really want to do that so we can confirm it. But please when we click on "LOOT ALL" just move every item in our inventory or bags.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Upvote 3

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
IMO it is just fine the way it is. I don't mind the confirming.
Confirming is still there if you dont use the LOOT ALL function. IMO when you want to loot all you want to loot all and it doesnt make sense to me to be questioned at all. I think it is already working if you solo but would be nice to have this function in a praty too.

Ahpuch

Confirming is still there if you dont use the LOOT ALL function. IMO when you want to loot all you want to loot all and it doesnt make sense to me to be questioned at all. I think it is already working if you solo but would be nice to have this function in a praty too.
Frankly that is backwards. Confirming for 1 item is quite pointless. I chose that specific item to loot, I know what it is. Its when you Loot All that you may have missed something that could have been shared. But the confirmation is bad in both situations if you are just always going to say "loot it". Which brings us to:
they could even add a function in the UI which says: Enable Loot All to include Bound items
This is how it should work. A simple UI toggle that lets one turn off the confirmation dialog when looting. It should apply to single item looting, Loot All, and getting end rewards (actually that last one shouldn't ever have a confirmation).

Arch-Necromancer

they could even add a function in the UI which says: Enable Loot All to include Bound items
If there are any changes to this function it should definitely be configurable because not everyone would want what the OP suggested.

Sometimes you just click loot all without thinking and then when the confirmation pops up you remember to actually check what dropped and to maybe offer that item to someone else in party so it would hurt party play greatly to just remove the confirmation for everyone.

To each his own is the only right way here.