Suggestion: please add an infinitely stacking past life feat that does nothing

Vox

There is currently no way to eTR once all current epic past lives are achieved.

Proposed solution would allow players to group with friends, guildies, help randoms, gain more than just favour & enjoy the content available in epics beyond just moving between slayer zones.

Upvote 14

Lazuli

I think an option in the Epic-Reincarnation-window to not choose a feat (probably with the sphere selection) would be good instead of adding a feat (mechanic-wise). But absolutely agree that it would be nice for full EPL-characters to return tp 20.
This is how it worked with the old EDs, you could do an ER when you had finished them all without receiving any benefit, the feat selection was simply blank

fitzabir

Other way to deal with it to have a feat that does grant some effect, but a minor one. have the option to take those only after you took all the past lives feat of a type. such as:
1. Martial Expert (once you all Martial past lives): get +1 AC. stacks infinitely.
2. Arcane Expert (once you all Arcane past lives): get +1 Universal SP. stacks infinitely.
3. Primal Expert (once you all Primal past lives): get +1 HP. stacks infinitely.
4. Divine Expert (once you all Divine past lives): get +1 PRR and MRR. stacks infinitely.

these will allow you to ER infinitely and will also reward you for your advancement, while not being too overpowered. (well, if you get 150 of any of them you can get the buffs to be crazy but that makes sense, isn't it?)

what do you think?

Ying

5000+ hours played
Or have epic XP persist between lives like it does for levels 31 and 32, so I don't have to level 20-30 when I haven't benefitted from gaining an epic past life feat or iconic past life feat during the reincarnation process. When Dread came out the devs mentioned they were looking into that, but it never materialized.

mikarddo

Or have epic XP persist between lives like it does for levels 31 and 32, so I don't have to level 20-30 when I haven't benefitted from gaining an epic past life feat or iconic past life feat during the reincarnation process. When Dread came out the devs mentioned they were looking into that, but it never materialized.
Aye, that would be great too.