Summer sales cosmetics any way to preview

Bertro

The coat hanger on the item used to let you see what the outfit looked like on your toon, now just opens a blank window outside of the game. IIRC this was broken sometime in the past; was there ever a work around? I bookmarked Aelonwy's imgur post and use the wiki but not sure if those are all of the outfits, plus with similar naming of items mistakes could be made.

I use the 64bit client, if that matters.

Zess

The coat hanger on the item used to let you see what the outfit looked like on your toon, now just opens a blank window outside of the game. IIRC this was broken sometime in the past; was there ever a work around? I bookmarked Aelonwy's imgur post and use the wiki but not sure if those are all of the outfits, plus with similar naming of items mistakes could be made.

I use the 64bit client, if that matters.
Im 99% sure that you could click on read more/expoand on the item description and click it for it to temporarily show on your char

rabidfox

The People's Champion
64-bit client is broken for previews. In the launcher, pick the 32-bit client and they should work for you. You can swap back to 64-bit after you checkout how they look.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Couldn't get it to work with my 32 bit client. Gave me an error message in chat.
What error message do you see?

Each time I click a different preview I get:
xl3v1qi.jpg

And it shows the outfit I choose on my character temporarily. (Just checked to make sure they didn't break anything with any recent work. 32-bit worked fine for me, 64-bit still totally broken)

Bheleram

Couldn't get it to work with my 32 bit client. Gave me an error message in chat.
1. You might need to turn off your anti-virus or add ddo to exceptions (mine usually messes with the store)
2. There are two 32bit versions to choose from: common and legacy (switching to the one you haven't yet tried might help, but I'm really unsure about it)
3. Make sure you are not using steam-powered launcher

Genkiba

What error message do you see?

Each time I click a different preview I get:
xl3v1qi.jpg

And it shows the outfit I choose on my character temporarily. (Just checked to make sure they didn't break anything with any recent work. 32-bit worked fine for me, 64-bit still totally broken)
That's it. I thought it would open another window. I didn't notice that my character was wearing the cosmetic because I was in druid thorn form. lol