SWF Dwarf axe in Nature’s Fury issue

Qtcreator

I am using dwarf axe with SWF, but I found the Vorpal crit multip was only 1, not 2 on the plane in Nature’s Fury.

Nature’s Fury
: +1 Critical Hit Damage multiplier on rolls of 19 or 20 if using a two handed weapons, duel wielding, punch weapons or if you're in animal form.

And I have tested in Lacerator ,the plane show 2.
Lacerator: +1 Critical Multiplier on a roll of 19-20 with slashing weapons.

So dwarf axe is not THW?
Is this bug? Or show 1 but actually is 2 in Nature’s Fury?

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
I am using dwarf axe with SWF, but I found the Vorpal crit multip was only 1, not 2 on the plane in Nature’s Fury.

Nature’s Fury
: +1 Critical Hit Damage multiplier on rolls of 19 or 20 if using a two handed weapons, duel wielding, punch weapons or if you're in animal form.

And I have tested in Lacerator ,the plane show 2.
Lacerator: +1 Critical Multiplier on a roll of 19-20 with slashing weapons.

So dwarf axe is not THW?
To get the THW benefits from a Dwarven Waraxe, you need to also have the THF line of feats. If you're level 31, you can just have the Two Handed Specialty feat instead.

Krelar

So dwarf axe is not THW?

Dwarven axes (and bastard swords) get some of the benefits from the two handed fighting feats but they are still one handed weapons. Unless an ability that works with two handed weapons specifically mentions them (like the feats do) they will not get the bonus.

unbongwah

Nature’s Fury: +1 Critical Hit Damage multiplier on rolls of 19 or 20 if using a two handed weapons, duel wielding, punch weapons or if you're in animal form.
Since the wording is explicitly "two handed weapons" rather than "Two Handed Fighting" then dwarven axes and bastard swords probably don't qualify, since they are one handed weapons which benefit from Two Handed Fighting feats while single-wielded.

Last edited: