Hello, I just build a tempest copy with

MP ,DS, SA DICE ALL SAME WITH IT.
But my dps is the YOUTUBE’s half,
The first damage about 2000 on ds, YouTube’s fist dps is about 4000 on ds,
Someone can tell me why?
Is a secret on this?
Thank you very much.

Dielzen

Do you have the same PLs, ED points spent, etc? You've given us a video and said "I do half this, why" and then given us zero information to make an educated answer.

Lacci

MP ,DS, SA DICE ALL SAME WITH IT.
Am I missing something ? How do you know they are all the same ? It´s not shown in the video !?
Do you have a link to his build ? And a link to yours ? Then maybe someone would be able to give you some answer...

Qtcreator

Am I missing something ? How do you know they are all the same ? It´s not shown in the video !?
Do you have a link to his build ? And a link to yours ? Then maybe someone would be able to give you some answer...
yes, I just ask him

Teh_Troll

Since I'm the troll in question . . . here are my enhancements.

The toon has all PLs. execpt I need two more Dark hunter and I think 1 or 2 more Sacred fist.

I'm applying vulnerability from LD, dust from main hand, and the other -10 PRR from the off-hand dyno weapon. The only equipment different from live is I swap in a ring for Improved Deception.

Also . . . I didn't have sneak of shadows up and I screwed up the rotation so in theory I could have done better. But I'm also a 50 year old man and rarely sober so expecting me to get a rotation right is setting your expectations too high.

image.png

Spook

From the video front number is 2K on a DS that increases to 4K with buffs/debuffs

SpartanKiller13

But my dps is the YOUTUBE’s half,
The first damage about 2000 on ds, YouTube’s fist dps is about 4000 on ds,
Someone can tell me why?
Is a secret on this?
Thank you very much.
First three hits (after Adrenaline) are 958, 2080, 2117 lol. It's stacking debuffs.

Broken down above, as I'm sure I'd have noticed if I read the thread XD