That Inquisitive Costume

ProllyDidItWrong

Greetings DDO fam, hope you all had a happy whatever and are looking forward to yet another turn around the great wheel of fire, I know I am.
I miss out on whatever pack that inquisitive costume came in. You know that black one that looks like van hesling?

Is there anyway to get one now?
not sure if the link is going to work for the image but its the one pictured in this thread

thanks
PDIW

EDIT: I guess its the vampire hunter costume out of the ultimate ravenloft bundle - shortsighted me only purchased the collectors edition... /facepalm
Hey SSG - maybe one day you can reissue some of these older costumes or bundles for those of us that missed out and want to correct that.
I would also like a legendary scarecrow hireling - just saying

Last edited:
Lots of request for the bottle of mist. SSG never seems to want to make money.
This is all the more puzzling that the Bottle of Mist keeps being featured in the new teleportation clickies that come with every new expansion, only to fail to teleport you anywhere because, god forbid, you missed out on that Ultimate Ravenloft expansion bundle some 6 years ago. Can't get more passive aggressive than that.

misterski

This is all the more puzzling that the Bottle of Mist keeps being featured in the new teleportation clickies that come with every new expansion, only to fail to teleport you anywhere because, god forbid, you missed out on that Ultimate Ravenloft expansion bundle some 6 years ago. Can't get more passive aggressive than that.
What's puzzling about that? That's how it's worked ever since they changed how the Ultimate pack teleport items work. They list all of the possible destinations, even ones you don't have access to yet.

What's puzzling about that? That's how it's worked ever since they changed how the Ultimate pack teleport items work. They list all of the possible destinations, even ones you don't have access to yet.
Puzzling in the sense that it's the only teleporter you can't get no matter how much money you through at your screen. It sticks out as a sore thumb once you have every other teleporters. But maybe that's just my OCD acting up again.

Drunken.dx

That's one thing that puzzles me about SSG.

On one side they're doing their best to slow down players to "eat up" pot time in hope players will buy more pots, but on the other hands players are literally begging them to take their money and they're like "LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU"...

Tunnel vision in head honcho of marketing department?

YeeboF

I have been wanting a better version of that pack for the Scarecrow for ages. I guess the level 8 raptor is a good sub for it, but having to wait until level 15 to get out my next two permanent gold seals seems to take ages. Also can't buy the pack with the gold seal cleric any more either. And there are no permanent gold seals available in mid epics any more. Glad I got package with 23 owlbear the last time they offered it.

Given how useful those guys are when soloing on hardcore, I would think they could potentially sell a lot of them.

Last edited: