The Batman Cosmetic

Batman

It's a tall (but fun!) request. I would like to see if people in the community can come up with a Batman/Batgirl cosmetic costume using DDO cosmetics of course!

Kinda silly but I think it'll be quite challenging!

Aelonwy

xWDdi3D.jpg

Cosmetic Boundless Helm + Thunderforged Light Armor
Could also add a DDO store bought Black Cloak but I did not have a random gen black cloak lying around to use.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
xWDdi3D.jpg

Cosmetic Boundless Helm + Thunderforged Light Armor
Could also add a DDO store bought Black Cloak but I did not have a random gen black cloak lying around to use.

I actually had originally considered the Shadow Dragon Hide first, but found that because of the limited Helmets available that had the "Ears", this caused me to look over to the Black Dragon Hide instead as they (Helmet and Armour) were more closely matched to each other for colour scheme.

Interestingly, if OP is interested in a Batwoman look, there is surprisingly something very viable using the existing cosmetics we suggested:

If you take the Shadow Dragonhide armour, and created a female with long red hair, then utilised the Elite Spider Mask, then add on a black cloak, you can in theory get something fairly close to the Kate Kane Batwoman look.

An example here with the Black Dragonhide (as I don't have a Shadow Dragonhide on quick tap).

0vVYsyv.png

Alternatives to Dragonhides are actually the Reaper armours, specifically the classic (blue), purple and red variety. For Batman, Batman and Batwoman respectively.

J1NG

Owlbear

If superhero, here is one more: The Green Lantern
Need to find something instead of the helmet :D

Zvdgreenlantern.jpg
I am Groot

Not sure how dark the Underdark Warrior's Plate Armor is ingame, but might be able to put some Batman look together with it.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
I did try to get a decent Jon Stewart Green Lantern going at one point, but couldn't really get a decent armour look (as we don't have a strong Green and Black getup in DDO). Had to resort to using the DDO Store's Purple Dragon Knight Outfit and use an Acid Aura to simulate the green glow. But even in the pic below, had to hide him at the back because of the obvious mismatch of the outfit unlike most of the others.

DmSS3nw.jpg

J1NG