The Lamania Kobolds need more HP

Teh_Troll

500K is not enough with all the DPS inflation we've had.

and is there anyway they can be typed as "evil outside" so we can get an accurate test for Paladins against what they are best at fighting?

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Heh. Yeah, that would be a decent addition.

Fwiw I usually use Vix the Deceiver for dps measurements for my Paladin. Only drawbacks is his ai script seems to randomize from fighting melee to wanting to run away a lot. And also the stupid crests you need to grab to summon him take a couple minutes to find.

droid327

Fwiw I usually use Vix the Deceiver for dps measurements for my Paladin. Only drawbacks is his ai script seems to randomize from fighting melee to wanting to run away a lot. And also the stupid crests you need to grab to summon him take a couple minutes to find.

The crests take like a minute, and thats even including the times you have to jump up on the pillars

You can usually manage his AI pretty reliably - pop the crests in from as far down the ramp as you can, and wait till he retreats back to the back of the platform. Charge in for a few hits, but then retreat back to the ramp before he moves. You'll block his way and he wont make it all the way down the ramp.

The trick is to try and stay downhill from him while still being able to hit melee. He wont try to run away if you're below him.