The Magma Must Flow

canicus

Bug Report Number:
I ran The Magma Must Flow twice in a row and I am not getting credit for defeating the Magma Reaver. I killed it and the rest shrine opens up and I get to the end of the quest and open the chest, but there is no completion. Is this happening to anyone else?

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Are you targetting the Reaver and triggering the fight (and fighting them without entering the location where they are) before it actually comes up in the *edit* "quest objective"?

J1NG

canicus

Not sure. Made it through the third time. I definitely went into the area, but I do not know if the objective came up first.

vryxnr

There are a few quests where you can complete an objective before the objective becomes an objective, thus rendering a quest uncompletable due to it not counting. Thralls of the Fungus Lord destroying the mushrooms in the end room before it tells you to, The Spawn of Whisperdoom killer her with range before the game tells you to, etc.

Those two have caught me a few times before, so they are the first ones I think about.

Oh, Frame Work as well, if you use a ballista to get in and you land right beside the gate, you can get inside to assassinate the chief before that objective comes up, breaking that one too!

BEWARE!!!! *makes eerie noises whilst wiggling fingers ominously*