The "New" Sunken Sewer

Uppsy

I love the new changes especially hearing the original DM say a line I have never heard before at the very start of the left path.
HOWEVER...
Along the right path I noticed some doors which looked like they may be able to be opened as on the map there looked to be a further passageway and behind another I could tab a lever.
Does anyone know how to open these if at all because I searched everywhere

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I love the new changes especially hearing the original DM say a line I have never heard before at the very start of the left path.
HOWEVER...
Along the right path I noticed some doors which looked like they may be able to be opened as on the map there looked to be a further passageway and behind another I could tab a lever.
Remember the same map is used for Hiding in Plain Sight - the doors might be part of that.

Dragavon

Remember the same map is used for Hiding in Plain Sight - the doors might be part of that.
I do not think this is correct?
The HIPS map is the sewers in harbour, but I can not remember any parts of it that use Sunken sewer or the other sewer next to Steam tunnels?

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I do not think this is correct?
The HIPS map is the sewers in harbour, but I can not remember any parts of it that use Sunken sewer or the other sewer next to Steam tunnels?
The final boss fight with Hazadill happens in that area - take another look at the maps. The northern section of HiPS is the Sunken Sewer spun round by 90 degrees.

PersonMan

XTeNZBd.jpeg
Had to really dig through my screenshots for that one

PersonMan

HOWEVER...
The doors do not open; iirc there are two crystal levers and also a timed "platforming" section, likely scrapped content. There was an update some years back where collision was broken and enemies would shove you through walls by simply walking into you.