the raids what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weslok

We used to do raids on r3 now we get wiped 4 times on r1 ***!! SSG YOu SUCK! can't complete hunt on normal. i understand people with ALL their reaper points are bitching about quests being too easy but not EVERYONE HAS ALL THEIR DAMN REAPER POINTS!! THX FOR WRECKING MY GAME!!!

vryxnr

This has been noticed by many people, and a larger thread is trying to sus out the actual issue.

Even just doing solo raids on normal, hard, and elite, I've noticed things are doing more damage to me than they used to ever since update 59. I suspect it has to do with the "under the hood" changes to how the game calculates various things to help reduce lag. Either something broke, OR something prior was never working correctly and now it is, the end result is still the same though. Everyone takes slightly more damage now.

Weslok

This has been noticed by many people, and a larger thread is trying to sus out the actual issue.

Even just doing solo raids on normal, hard, and elite, I've noticed things are doing more damage to me than they used to ever since update 59. I suspect it has to do with the "under the hood" changes to how the game calculates various things to help reduce lag. Either something broke, OR something prior was never working correctly and now it is, the end result is still the same though. Everyone takes slightly more damage now.
Slightly more damage? We usually raid on R3 today we wiped 4 times and were unable to finish on freaking normal!!! Slightly more damage is not what I'd call that...

Status
Not open for further replies.