The Rusty Nails Adventurers - Ghallandra Guild

Pom

Pom
Hi,
We are an original Beta Guild from when it all started. We were based on the European servers and migrated across before we became dinosaur fodder.

A brief History:

Historically we had a few rules:
1. Never follow Hag (Hag had an uncanny knack of getting lost in the simplest of quests and would wander around for ages until we led a group of monsters to him to get him killed) - Now Fest does this even better :)
2. Always blame Belo (It was clearly his fault) - Now Adam - in this blameless society it is good to nominate someone
3. Stoney had to die in each quest( He built his toons with con as a dump stat . In the early days this meant at level 10 he would have about 60 hp. As a tank this was not recommended ) - Vacancy...enquire within
4. No warforged - Hara will explain but no longer a rule :)
5. Expel / demote someone daily - My job now :) - we will invite back it's just a rule ....

This may give you a flavour of us. We will occassionally bring mobs to your location if you have gone to make a cuppa and be fairly proud of ourselves for watching you get devoured . We may then take your soulstone to the deepest pit of lava and drop you in it.

Values:

We value grease clickies very highly...

Teamplay and fun above all.

Joining:
We are adults. Now mostly from the UK and Visty ! - although we have had representatives from most of Europe and USA in our time and still see them occassionally.
We are English speaking apart from when Phae has a biscuit in his mouth or I have had too many meds from a latest running injury.
Currently quite a small Guild (Guild level 189 so we have all the good stuff)
New player friendly - Happy to role up / jump onto a character level to aid your progress
We use Discord to chat in game

Timings:
Mostly on UK time pretty much daily 1830/1900 - 2300

Send me a tell (Goodee-1) if in game or post here and we will catch up with you soon.

Pom.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Ah, the good old days of Belo.

I still blame him for everything. It's still his fault ;)

Reactions: Pom

Needles

I'm really trying to get into DDO but the lack of a guild is frustrating. I'm at the bottom of the learning curve I've grouped a couple of times but there was no communication between party members and they just rushed thru the dungeon - zero enjoyment for me. I guess I'm looking for a casual guild with a mature membership (age not necessarily outlook) that likes to smell the roses when running dungeons or at least doesn't rush through them if others are on their first run. Would love to try out with your guild if it fits the above :)

Ingame name is Gardagh Do'Urdagh. [EDIT] Currently L3 Rogue

Pom

Pom
Hi Needles - really sorry I have been away a few weeks. It looks like you are on Orien so hopefully you have found a better guild for you now? If not we are on Ghalandra. If you switch you are more than welcome to try us. Thanks Pom