There are several parts of the game that need to be - Rebuilt, Redesigned, Replaced, or Removed.

Justfungus

I am not saying what to do, just what needs to have something done.
Player bank/storage
Crafting, all of it.
Multiple player advancement mechanics vs one unified mechanic
Lag (obvious but had to add for completeness)
Outdated class trees
silver/gold roll loot table
Dead Servers
----------
enough for now.

Upvote 2

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
While I am all for improvement, I would suggest that what you want is an entire new game.

Realistically what we are playing is 17+ years old and has the bumps and bruises to prove it.

It is a testament to it's quality that it is still around and has the following it does.

Can things about it be improved? I am certain they can. But where will that time/money/effort come from?

They aren't exactly making money scrooge mcduck would dive into!

Devs, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Drunken.dx

Player bank/storage
This needs work
Crafting, all of it.
NO! BAD!
NO!
fiscally irresponsible
Outdated class trees
NO! maybe update some, but not remove
NO! MINE!
Dead Servers
fiscally irresponsible

Griglok (Karatemack)

Leader- The Casual Obsession (Khyber)
I am not saying what to do, just what needs to have something done.
Player bank/storage
To be fair, the dev team have done a ton of work on storage lately. The mount system was great. If anything, I'd love to see a cosmetic tab similar to the mount tab. Outside of that- as much shared storage as possible please!
Crafting, all of it.
Disagree. I love LGS crafting, cannith crafting, dread crafting, etc. Since they lowered the cost of cleaners, LGS is far more accessible than it used to be. And tier 1 + 2 crafting has always been low hanging fruit. I like diversity in DDO and wouldn't want to see the existing crafting options diminished.
Do you mean PLs, RXP, gear, etc? Character customization is one of the very best things about DDO. We can both play the same class and still wind up with very (VERY) different builds.
Again, I think you're being unfair. It isn't perfect, but it has vastly improved over time.
Outdated class trees
This will always be an ongoing development issue. But- Steel started introducing smaller class tweaks (outside of comprehensive passes) which have been really great. And with Tonquin back in the mix it seems we are getting bug fixes and small incremental improvements by the bucketful.
Agree a bit. Only because I'm greedy. Give me more shinies!
Dead Servers
Join a guild! Post in any of the public discords when you play. Our guild is very active on Khyber most days from 8 PM - 11 PM and we raid every Weds and Sat. I know a few other guilds on Khyber who do the same.