Titan Awakens Raid - Saturdays 7:30PM EST - Special thanks to Mornyngstar!

SlicedHam

Thanks to eveyone who joined the run today, and special thanks to Mornyngstar from Thelanis for guiding us.

After the amazing success that we had on our first attempt, I have decided to continue hosting this raid for the forseeable future, Saturdays 7:30PM EST

For our "test" run today, with half of the players learning, we completed the raid + pre-raid in about 1hr 10min, if you exclude a little warmup time before the quests to get everyone assembled/sigils repaired, and some after raid teaching.

I am confident we can continue to succeed AND keep the raid time to a reasonable level.

Send mail to Lopaham in game to reserve a spot, if you are late your spot may be filled, unless you contact me you are running late.

SlicedHam

I really appreciate that, and the community has been thrilled. The quest series, especially the raid, have been a dusty forgotten corner of the game for a lot of players on this server. Getting some fresh air and light on it has already gotten a lot of people talking about it. :)

Gimp-1

Was a fun run. Handt dont that in about a decade (yikes).

good to see interest in the fogotten parts...Titan, ToD and SoS could use love too. Hope SSG continues to expand this huge amount of quests and raids / areas.

SlicedHam

Was a fun run. Handt dont that in about a decade (yikes).

good to see interest in the fogotten parts...Titan, ToD and SoS could use love too. Hope SSG continues to expand this huge amount of quests and raids / areas.
Thank you for being there! It had been a decade for me too, except for some solo practice runs; but that was basically limited to the green puzzle room.

Mornyngstar

Another successful week at the Titan Raid. Started with 5 people total and was able to show case the swim (Correct way) with everyone. Lopaham gave a demo of how to leap between the platforms in the water room (also how to fall). Nax was the guineapig for learning the green puzzle using D Door cast by Ayryell. Had a few late joiners that made it to the end and of course I lagged thru the blue tiles and died right after the completion of the pre raid. Ayryell was able to one shot the Titan with a Ruin and we had 3 items drop for us. Null Cloth Gown, Gyroscopic Boots and a Titan's Fist.

SlicedHam

Another successful week at the Titan Raid. Started with 5 people total and was able to show case the swim (Correct way) with everyone. Lopaham gave a demo of how to leap between the platforms in the water room (also how to fall). Nax was the guineapig for learning the green puzzle using D Door cast by Ayryell. Had a few late joiners that made it to the end and of course I lagged thru the blue tiles and died right after the completion of the pre raid. Ayryell was able to one shot the Titan with a Ruin and we had 3 items drop for us. Null Cloth Gown, Gyroscopic Boots and a Titan's Fist.
Thanks again, Mornyngstar for being the star of the show! It was another great run, this time around we focused on filling in gaps of knowledge. I (Lopaham) am doing my best, I always succeed at falling, but SOMETIMES I succeed at jumping too.

Mornyngstar

Any chance you all are still ruining this on Saturday nights? Maybe this Saturday night 05/11?
Yes, I had planned on at least another 4 runs to get everyone settled with how to participate in the pre-raid. After learning the pre-raid, I am also planning on teaching the mechanics of the raid itself (without one shotting the Titan).

Wynters Sorrow

Yes, I had planned on at least another 4 runs to get everyone settled with how to participate in the pre-raid. After learning the pre-raid, I am also planning on teaching the mechanics of the raid itself (without one shotting the Titan).
Sweet!! Gonna send in game mail to Lopaham - I'll go this sat - if you'll have me. In game name - Wynterz-1 Sorrow 32 Dark Hunter