to hit bonus much lower than before

Nickodeamous

Hi guys,

So I noticed that my to hit bonus is really low after the update. is the tooltip wrong? or did it get messed up???

Anybody else see this??? I think its missing multiple bonuses (or at least the tool tip). I just tested toggling precision and its not adding any +5% to hit bonus. I'm severely low on the tool tip compared to where I was.

Thanks,
Nic

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
inventory_sheet_numbers.jpg

To-hit and damage on inventory display have changed (pre-update/post-update). The dice rolls look like they're getting the correct values (at least they do on a quick glance), so likely just a display bug.

Blerkington

Hey Nico,

Yes I noticed the same thing and posted in a place where it's likely to be ignored. I was hoping one of the devs might be reading that particular thread because people often use them to complain about problems post update. I put in a bug report too.

The issue is also affecting our damage modifiers. But as Rabid mentioned, the modifier you see on the d20 and in the combat log appear to be correct so hopefully it's only a display issue for both numbers. I haven't run any quests on my main today which is where I first noticed it, so couldn't say if performance is lower.

Nickodeamous

Hey Nico,

Yes I noticed the same thing and posted in a place where it's likely to be ignored. I was hoping one of the devs might be reading that particular thread because people often use them to complain about problems post update. I put in a bug report too.

The issue is also affecting our damage modifiers. But as Rabid mentioned, the modifier you see on the d20 and in the combat log the to hit numbers appear to be correct so hopefully it's only a display issue for both numbers. I haven't run any quests on my main today which is where I first noticed it, so couldn't say if performance is lower.
Hey Astrican,

yeah, I wasn't missing any hits, but thought I'd ask around as well just in case :). Thanks for the heads up on the d20 as well. Hadn't thought to check that. Think it is suppressed on my screen, so may just bring it back up. (on a side note, I cant seem to find the option to turn it back on...I see the color of the dice clicked, but I dont see anyth8ing that says "show dice roll" or something to that effect).

thanks!
Nico

Last edited:

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Hi guys,

So I noticed that my to hit bonus is really low after the update. is the tooltip wrong? or did it get messed up???

Anybody else see this??? I think its missing multiple bonuses (or at least the tool tip). I just tested toggling precision and its not adding any +5% to hit bonus. I'm severely low on the tool tip compared to where I was.

Thanks,
Nic
I'd love more information on what's missing or wrong in the Inventory Drop-Down panel! I'm taking a look and my to-hit dice appear to match the "Bonus" portion of my attack.

82.PNG