Transfer Errors to Orien?

Ecodrive

I sent a few help requests through the SSG / Turbine Account page - not an answer - not a one? So if that source of help request is dead - you should remove the option since it just creates massive frustration....I am trying to move a character from 2 servers (Thelanis and Khyber) to Orien, I wasted 2500 tp because I misclicked once and ended up on Thelanis - so just about to give up on game completely and I have been VIP since 2006...the error code is #D167022 - if the SSG login account profile / help page and messaging system is still functional you can answer me there as well....

Rozemyne

Dont come to Orien. Our lag is stupid even after the said "lag fix" patch. sometimes its worse than before.

Refutor

I sent a few help requests through the SSG / Turbine Account page - not an answer - not a one? So if that source of help request is dead - you should remove the option since it just creates massive frustration....I am trying to move a character from 2 servers (Thelanis and Khyber) to Orien, I wasted 2500 tp because I misclicked once and ended up on Thelanis - so just about to give up on game completely and I have been VIP since 2006...the error code is #D167022 - if the SSG login account profile / help page and messaging system is still functional you can answer me there as well....
i had the exact same problem with going to Sarlona...eventually gave up. please let everyone know if there is a resolution