Trying Stormsinger, and I Multiclass ALOT! What all in the game can trigger Lightning Strikes both Heroic and Epic?

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
125f252b2c4b259f93a4da6c51f72072.gif
-asset.jpg

Reactions: DBZ

droid327

Well it triggers on Sonic and Cold spells, so....Sonic and Cold spells :D

So that includes all the Sonic and Cold Epic Strikes (Fatesinger, Draconic, Magus, Primal). Burst of Glacial Wrath should too. Does not include Fey or Carceri Warlock blasts, though.

As for cross-class spells...Stormsinger is still a caster, so you really dont want to multiclass too much, ideally not at all. Being able to proc lightning a little more often is not worth giving up caster levels on your actual main spell rotation.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
Thinking multi with maybe warlock or artiflicker.
Well it triggers on Sonic and Cold spells, so....Sonic and Cold spells :D

So that includes all the Sonic and Cold Epic Strikes (Fatesinger, Draconic, Magus, Primal). Burst of Glacial Wrath should too. Does not include Fey or Carceri Warlock blasts, though.

As for cross-class spells...Stormsinger is still a caster, so you really dont want to multiclass too much, ideally not at all. Being able to proc lightning a little more often is not worth giving up caster levels on your actual main spell rotation.
It Does proc off the aura but not the blast or chain?

SpartanKiller13

HElf for the Dragonmark at levels 12+ or so? On electric casters it's pretty good damage, great for action economy, and should proc Stormsinger stuff :D

Scrag

Well, you can get a TON of lightning strikes, just pure. Not sure why you want to multiclass something that is absolutely amazing pure...

Hakoist

Strimtom had a stormsinger inquis build.

I am thinking a 12art/4str/4dark hunter repeating cross bow.
BE 36, Storm 22, Harper 11, rest in racial and some sneak attack dice.
but this wont be doing much lightning proc in heroic maybe.

I think the sense having the strike in ranged is quite fun and favour build.