Tumble interface stopping left clicking attacks?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Bug Report Number:
Back when the runearm interface was made moveable, it would occasionally cause held down left click attacks to stop working and you'd have to reclick to get them working again. I'm noticing my warlock attacks will stop and it'll sometimes take up multiple clicks to get them working again. If I hide the new tumble interface in the settings then issue seems to go away. I'm wondering if it's the same type issues as the prior moveable runearm UI issue now repeated with tumble's UI. Anyone else notice this? (it doesn't happen consistently so hard to reproduce on demand, but annoying when it happens)

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
It was change that lasted less than a month because it caused issues.
  • The Rune Arm Charge UI is now moveable like other UI elements.
    Wednesday, July 26th, 2023
  • You can no longer move the Rune Arm Charge UI. This change corrects an issue that was making it sometimes difficult to attack while charging a Rune Arm.
    Wednesday, August 16th, 2023

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Haven't noticed this on Ranger (bow) or Barrbarian.
It's possible that it's coincidence my turning off the tumble UI and the issue clearing up just happened to coincided (I've only had it turned off for a day now). If others chime in having seen the issue or if reoccurs for me (post UI hiding) then I can narrow things down more.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
While I've seen my warlocks' blasts seemingly stop and had to re-click to start them again, it's been happening for a while and doesn't seem to be related to the tumble interface.
(which I have shoved all the way at the bottom of my screen)

dur

aka Cybersquirt
It was change that lasted less than a month because it caused issues.
Huh. Too bad "tumble interface" doesn't do the same. Oh, wait.. ::) Honestly, is SSG that that bored they introduce ***** that needs NO FIX? Yes, I'm still butt-hurt over tumble NERF

****Sry. Forgot there was an EPIC EXPLOIT

Last edited:

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I dont get it why the Runearm UI and the Tumble UI cannot be locked like the hotbars.
Problem when you move your mouse cursor above any unlocked UI, the mose cursor changes evvery time (according to the UI) because the program thinks you want to grab/move the hotbar so you can attack at the same time.

I moved my Runarm away from the middle where the action is and problem solved.

2nd solution could be that SSG create an UI option for any UI tab to be able to lock/unlock.

I dont think this is such a complicated programming task for the Devs. They should be able to do it in 2 mins.

Tistus

I have noticed a "left click problem" as well. left click- tumble in close timing and i get epic chart up. I made proper adjustments to playing hopefully. :)