Tumble

DeathTitan

Bug Report Number:
Since the update 66 change in tumble, I have this issue:

I press the shift key and the W button to tumble and it tumbles ok.

I do not release the shift key and after the first tumble ends I immediately click on the W button on the keyboard to do the second tumble, but I only receive a lagged inexistent animation without tumbling.

I don't think that the second tumble works (by the way I have 3 charges available when I do the tests).

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Did a bit of testing and I think I've got it:

Post U66.0.1, if you have Experimental Tumble Controls enabled, and have W pressed (or autorun turned on), and tumble once, and then press your tumble key multiple times as soon as your first tumble ends (this the hard part, there's a very specific window where you need to press the tumble key for it to bug, otherwise it works fine), you lose an extra tumble charge (your screen hitches as if you tumbled -and you likely did- but you don't see the animation for the 2nd tumble). You need to be moving constantly (AKA don't release W at all) for this bug to occur.

Similarly, if you do not have Experimental Tumble Controls enabled: you stand still, press your block/tumble key, and then hit W once and you tumble normally. But if you don't release your block/tumble key and then you hit W again at a specific window, right as your first tumble ends (spam W multiple times to get it right), the same thing as above occurs: you lose an extra tumble charge, your screen hitches as you do the 2nd "borked" tumble, but you don't actually see the animation.

Last edited: