U61 Patch 1 Preview 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torc

Systems Developer
Welcome to Preview 2 folks! Here is what is new....

Misc Bug Fixes

Morgrave duplicate/missing Saga issue has been fixed
Fixed some incorrect loading screens in some morgrave quests
Fixed a misfiring DM text in Bark and Blade
Fixed railing that was blocking access to the Dark Six Entry Waypoint
Fixed an optional quest issue with a Dretch in the Quest Vecna Unleashed
Fixed a visual issue with the exit portal at the start of enemy of my enemy
Fixed focus orb images for sprites/pixies in Turn the Page
Fixed Overworked Assistant counting as a wolf in the monster manual....
Morgrave Rune Arm has been rotated...
Some shadows in Morgrave content should no longer do that run away behavior anymore

Enhancement Tree Bugs

Fixed a few icons in Vistani tree
Rapid Slash and Blessed Blade now respect weapon type and scale with attack speed

Major Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue where the "time out" on the run behavior for some archer/casters AIs was being ignored. This issue made these guys keep running way past the intended behavior in many situations.

Raid Update

The Raid "Let's not Stand on Ceremony" has had various "things" tweaked, and other things fixed. We're not going into to much detail here, but we will say the hit points have been increased after receiving a lot of feedback that the pacing was a little to quick. Also the smash timing has been improved. Let us know what you think.

Loot Updates

found here...

Last edited:

glass_jaws

Any word on the quest Vecna Denied? You can't get into the final fight due to the portal being blocked by the door if you are outside when it starts.

Contessor

Can you fix the spawn issue with the devils bugging out the end boss in The Devils Must Pay? Keeping her by the desk makes it so unfun.

Also can you add named loot to some of the optional chests that have bosses? No one will run any optionals otherwise, it is frankly not even worth putting them in if nothing named drops there. At least Augments and Mats should drop.

Torc

Systems Developer
Can you fix the spawn issue with the devils bugging out the end boss in The Devils Must Pay? Keeping her by the desk makes it so unfun.

Also can you add named loot to some of the optional chests that have bosses? No one will run any optionals otherwise, it is frankly not even worth putting them in if nothing named drops there. At least Augments and Mats should drop.
Could I get a little more detail on this issue? How do they bug out exactly?

Edrein

Nothing significant has changed from the previous preview on the tree balance. We are putting additional balance stuff together but it will come after this preview/update cycle.
Will these sort of updates be making themselves into the smaller patches between quarterly updates? Or should we expect them to be a part of the quarterly update with the hope that we might continue to see targeted class work/archetypes drop alongside the broad touch ups?

MSC

Bug: Macrotech core 1's magical training does not count as a prerequisite for Feydark Illusionist.

Contessor

Could I get a little more detail on this issue? How do they bug out exactly?

If the end boss is anywhere even outside the center of the room (not even close to the wall) devils will spawn in walls instead of in room and makes the quest uncompletable, as you cannot hit her until all the devils from that round die. Not even a DD or AOE can fix it.

However, Rapidfox claims another dev confirmed a fix coming.

Krell

What Dreams May Come: If you are dead on the dream side after the boss gnome dies, there is no way back to the end chest. You can cake or jibber but are unable to cast dimension door. Maybe have soulstones teleport with the rest of the party.​

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Fixed an optional quest issue with a Dretch in the Quest Vecna Unleashed
Could I ask that this note be clarified a little? I'm aware that there's a broken Dretch in that area which never activates - will fixing it allow the chest for the Controlled Nightmare to be unlocked? Also, will this allow the missing miniboss in the second lever-locked area to spawn?

Nickodeamous

Nothing significant has changed from the previous preview on the tree balance. We are putting additional balance stuff together but it will come after this preview/update cycle.
Hey Torc,

I still think we need some assasinate DCs placed into shintao. I mean, that is the unarmed tree, and Quivering Palm is for better or worse an unarmed strike (per the definition). I am not quite sure why all of the assasinate bonused got dumped into ninja spy, which doesn't work with handwrap monks...just seems backwards to me :/

can we get at least +3 added somewhere in shintao?? pretty please :)

Nic

Edrein

Hey Torc,

I still think we need some assasinate DCs placed into shintao. I mean, that is the unarmed tree, and Quivering Palm is for better or worse an unarmed strike (per the definition). I am not quite sure why all of the assasinate bonused got dumped into ninja spy, which doesn't work with handwrap monks...just seems backwards to me :/

can we get at least +3 added somewhere in shintao?? pretty please :)

Nic
I'd still prefer they revert the original Enhancement Passes' weird obsession with making dark monks have to rely on weapons/ninja spy. I miss playing an unarmed dark monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.