UI Scaling

Aragadi

I'm not sure what changes were made in today's update that touched UI elements but whatever it was is terrible. My hot bars were squished on top of one another when I logged on, my saved layouts are a mess when I load them, and my screen real estate feels like it is being squished into a tiny box because all UI elements are HUGE. Whatever this was, undo it. Unless you are planning on giving us the functionality to rescale UI elements, revert whatever you did today, please.

Aragadi

I had zero issues. Did you check your resolution? Sounds like it's too low.
I played with my graphics settings for a while, but changing resolutions did nothing to change my UI element scaling. I did finally get them to reset but it required entering windowed mode and then going back to full screen. I am not sure what about that process corrected the issue, but I have never seen it happen before.

KatzyBaby

Thank you for your solutions. I went through nearly every Resolution and Windowed Resolution to try to get them back in Windowed mode. I did flip between windowed and full screen windowed, and full screen, but didn't save them. It did fix itself when I switched based on your solution to Full Screen, Save it, Windowed Mode, save it. Much respect for you posting a "bug" and a "solution" within an hour. >^*^<