Underdark coffer

Rayzorback

I purchased the Underdark Coffer (greater) when they came on sale in the DDO store. It was my intention to purchase the Superior variant, but I mistakenly clicked on the Greater version.

The store does not appear to offer an upgrade option. I still would like the Superior version, but this would require me to pay full cost for many things I’ve already purchased. Is there a way for me to get the package I want that doesn’t also require me to spend all those points?

Lazuli

Just make a ticket and hope that the person who receives it is nice. The success of these types of requests varies greatly depending on the other end of the consumer's service. I have encountered very diligent workers who solve the problem and lazy workers who tell you that it is not possible.

Ticket and cross fingers.

Lazuli

Well, this is not a refund, but rather returning the difference: an upgrade. In some cases they have done it, I have acquaintances who have achieved manual upgrades of certain items. But as I already said it depends on which worker you find at the end of the consumer service line. Other times you receive a "not possible" in return.

OP, let us know what happened at the end.