Updated* WTT> Looking for what few things !

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
I would like to exchange (<What I have> vs <What I'm looking for> , in order to dismiss any misunderstanding,) (*preference )

- a tome of Quickness in Action(DEX+7)(+ What could of interest for you) vs upgrade tomes of CHA & WIS+7
- an upgrade tome of STR+7 vs an upgrade tomes of INT+7 (which ever complements above) (thank you Zavina)

- upgrade tomes of Skill (Hide/Search +5) vs upgrade tomes of (Listen/Spellsight/Concentration/Haggle+5) (Open Lock +5 Bought)

- any Tome of Skill (Bluff/Intimidate/Listen/Move Silently/Repair/Swim +2) vs Tome of skill (Heal +2)(Bought)
- any upgrade tome of Skill (Balance/Bluff/Concentration/Listen +3) vs upgrade tome of skill (Repair+3)
- any Tome of Skill (Balance/Concentrate +3) vs Tome of skill (Jump+3)(Bought)

- Tomes : Legend I & III vs VI , V or VI ( Thank you Titus )

Looking for Tomes of Skill +4 (Disable Device/Heal/Move Silently/Open Lock/Search/Spellsight/Spot) vs (to be negociated) Event's & Common Augments, various Shards, my gratitude*, Collectables, 2-slots item's, BtCoE items, materials .... etc.

Last edited:

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
I can help you out with Tome of Legends.

And I posted this thread on the Orien (Raiding) Discord. I hope that was ok.

Cheers,
Titus

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
That's very thoughtful of you ! Thank you very much.
I had already posted a tiny message in the #trade of your server weeks ago, but I tightened so much the confidentiality settings that a member was not even able to reply or send me message. :unsure:(And to be honest , I'm totally clumsy with Discord.)

Last edited: