Vecna's coming....

Reilia

The loot looks pretty good. I think this pack is going to include a raid instead of an explorer. Wonder if there's going to be a saga. You might be able to start epic reincarnation at level 27 soon. The cosmetics look great but I have inventory problems already.

Owlbear

So wildly over-priced and deeply dissapointing?
It's funny cause it's true... Only for the more expensive pack options though. I really liked the Saltmarsh expansion quests themselves. The base pack was pretty good value. Only like $18 with VIP Discount.

The loot looks pretty good. I think this pack is going to include a raid instead of an explorer. Wonder if there's going to be a saga. You might be able to start epic reincarnation at level 27 soon. The cosmetics look great but I have inventory problems already.
I believe they said it had a Saga reward yes to make it more interesting for players to play level 18 quests and not boost to 20 right away with lower level quests.

Last edited:

HoopleHead

*sigh*
For Pete's sake...
Bud told me it was going to be more bank slots.. I laughed because they just DID more bank slots....
.... he was right..... more bank slots

Spook

I was going to buy ultimate but I just cant support 1/account character bank slots.

Last edited:

HoopleHead

I was going to buy ultimate but I just cant support 1/account character slots.
I don't understand why they keep doing that... it just aggravates to heck out of the player base..
'
.. granted, most of us have a hoarding issue... but that's because every time we get rid of something, it ends up being part of a really nice upgrade option... I'm scared to get rid of ANYTHING
A while back I went nuts and started clearing out old stuff on my mules.. I fed SO MUCH to my gems... and not 10 days later... "guess what? we revamped the upgrade system for gear!"
:eek: :mad: :cry:

Altra

I noped out of this because of the 1/account.
Still debating if I'm even gonna spring for the $20 one.

Altra

Naw, it's the principle of it that matters to me.
Begging for storage space and they pull "only 1 character" thing.