Vote for My Topics (if you like them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arimov

If you like my topics vote for them. Comment and generate interest. Perhaps, if enough players express an interest, we could get the devs to implement some of the features I am suggesting.

Arimov

And, they have a suggestion area for threads like mine. If you don't like any of my ideas, fine. But, they put "suggestions" here. I have been a paying customer for years. I have a right to make suggestions, as well as anyone. I have a right to voice my opinion and suggest to the devs things I'd like to see in the game. This section is "suggestions, not "rejections".

mbartol

Murder Hobo
I was thinking the same thing.

@OP,
You have been referencing the Suggestions section of the forum, which I agree is a suitable place for your suggestions. However you have posts in the General Discussion section. The initial post should have directed readers to the Suggestions sub forum where you do have posts to vote on. That would have cleared up some of the confusion.

Also, many of the longer-term players on the forum have given suggestions over the years, and are generally ignored. People tend to be a little more confrontational on the internet, but I’d guess they’re not really dumping on you specifically (yes, that’s speculation on my part). In general, some of the feedback/responses you’re getting is really just to keep you from getting your hopes up too much. They’ve been there/done that, and it tends to be an exercise in frustration. The negative feedback seems more like venting in regards to SSGs lack of good customer response and communication.

By the way, I also prefer the high fantasy and medieval settings—would love to see a Dragonlance expansion.

(Edit to reference the OPs posts that are in the Suggestions sub forum)

Last edited:

Memnir

No. Even if I had an inkling to before - now I simply won't. IMHO, my reactions have to be earned, and you just invalidated earning it by begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.