Walk the Butcher's Path - Warlock Cyressy

WielderofGigantus

Has anyone seen Warlock Cyressy spawn (the Trog right at the end that you have to swim through the underwater tunnel for) recently?

I used to play back in the day, took a 10 year break, and now I've run the Butcher's Path maybe a dozen times and never seen Warlock Cyressy spawn.

Br4d

I think I've seen a named rust monster in that tunnel several times. Not sure I've seen the trog in years now.

Sympl

Saw someone die to him in HC yesterday. And I routinely pull the Ring of Slow on my home server. He's just not a frequent spawn. He's about as likely as Muck over in Durk's Got a Secret in my experience. It just takes longer to get to him so it seems more infrequent.

WielderofGigantus

Saw someone die to him in HC yesterday. And I routinely pull the Ring of Slow on my home server. He's just not a frequent spawn. He's about as likely as Muck over in Durk's Got a Secret in my experience. It just takes longer to get to him so it seems more infrequent.
That's amusing, because both I and my friend pulled a Muck's Bane on HC this season. We've definitely seen Muck a lot more frequently.

Uska

Founder
Has anyone seen Warlock Cyressy spawn (the Trog right at the end that you have to swim through the underwater tunnel for) recently?

I used to play back in the day, took a 10 year break, and now I've run the Butcher's Path maybe a dozen times and never seen Warlock Cyressy spawn.
Several times at least on the HC server

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos

Yes I got him this racial life so he's still there.

Sunnie

That's amusing, because both I and my friend pulled a Muck's Bane on HC this season. We've definitely seen Muck a lot more frequently.
You have two chances to spawn Muck though, once for each valve that opens the rear section. Or at least you used to back in the day. I made a habit or turning one valve, running to check for Muck, and then turning the other and checking again. Eventually he spawned after the 2nd one.