What are the rarest filigrees to find???

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
As the title says what are the rarest filigrees ingame?

I know about some melee ones like
  • Shattered Device: Melee Power (Rare)
  • Dreadbringer: Melee Power (Rare)
  • Prowes: Melee Power (Rare)
but got now clue about the caster or other type filigrees rareness...

I dont Like gimps

Dreadbringer rares are fine tbh
Beside shattered device theres also coalesced they both have a much worse drop rate than the other rare filis both in any Kind of rare are notoriously rare...
Like u can prolly trade an ottos box for 2 Usp rare coalesced xd

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Dreadbringer rares are fine tbh
Beside shattered device theres also coalesced they both have a much worse drop rate than the other rare filis both in any Kind of rare are notoriously rare...
Like u can prolly trade an ottos box for 2 Usp rare coalesced xd
I dont think I saw a Bravery Throughout Rare at all

Fisto Mk I

Sanctified Fervor: Melee Power (rare) seems really rare too... still hunt for second more than year now... :)

Pomari

I posted this in another thread but I figure better to get the word out. Gen 2 filigrees currently do not drop in any reaper difficulty. This makes them even rarer artificially as most people run r1 or higher. Add that to the lower drop rates on the mentioned sets like Sanctified Fervor and Shattered Device and they are almost impossible to find in the player market.

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
uh why does this forum post even exist? look at https://ddowiki.com/page/Sentient_Weapon/Filigrees and look for "rare" next to filigree set names. that's really all there is to it
Even though some are tagged as "rare" on the wiki, some are much "rarer".

Coalescence Magic seems to NEVER drop. While Sanctified Fervor, Shattered Device, Soulweaver and Through the Mists drops often while playthrough on Sharn. All of them are tagged as rare, but still... one drop more than others.

Monkey_Archer

I posted this in another thread but I figure better to get the word out. Gen 2 filigrees currently do not drop in any reaper difficulty. This makes them even rarer artificially as most people run r1 or higher. Add that to the lower drop rates on the mentioned sets like Sanctified Fervor and Shattered Device and they are almost impossible to find in the player market.
Oh... this would make sense as I have a few banked but never see them drop anymore. So they do still drop on Elite and lower?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I generally think some either are broken & don't drop or have such horrible drop rates they're effectively broken. I have 3 dim. bags (on my main - a few more on alts) with a bag dedicated to non-rares, a bag for rares, and a bag for augs/other things that fit in those bags. That those bags are generally around 80%+ filled each tells me the system is highly bloated; and that I've have zero shattered device rares tells me RNG on those (and a few others that I lack even 1 of) are very bad.