What is up with Captcha?

dur

aka Cybersquirt
The test was attempting to geo locate you to compare with the location your claiming to represent. Mostly this is about response timing in milli-seconds, in comparison to anticipated values between two locations. Adding a VPN will increase the delay, which is why choosing a VPN server near your destination is important.

Alternatively, it could also attempt to retrace your connection and see if the delay from you matches the delay seen in the retrace.
While I've been told I take things too seriously, I know I'm way too lazy to be a machine. ;)

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
Tortoise? What's that?

great reference !!!!! really nice :)

wOw. Logged in twice, no problem; third time, passed captcha.. excuse me, kaptcha, as that's the script name.

Failed an hour ago. Had to "pass" 8 tests including (which I failed, because:) picking scooters/motorcycles as if they were "bicycles."

Kill me now, please. The revolution has begun. I thought they fixed this .. uh, malarky.

*n IDK how many tests, again. I'm speechless, here... :sneaky:

you are doing a great service to mankind, we should all keep those pesky robots on watch, now it's bus and crosswalks and bikes and giggles, but when the first ones of us start being asked about the following, warn the others quickly! hoping we'll have enough time to issue a warning before your home gets drone-swarmed! dooom dooom dooom dooooooom :LOL:

qhmLGlG.jpg

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Seems every time I pick ALL the boxes (with bits/edges of whatever I am supposed to pick,) I get another test.. so now I'm testing picking the bulk of the object only. Counterintuitive (?) but it worked. Maybe I am a machine? I do posses critical thinking skills.. Wow, anyway.. I mean.. I am not worthy.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
Need to login Incognito now else I fail.

dude, that's bad. the machines are slowly and clunkily starting to profile us by themselves, for themselves. they blacklisted you.

we should have fear of the dark, it is said, of monsters, beasts, so the stories tell us, but that's wrong. we should fear the light. the neon light. if we develop machines in our own image and likeness....that's bad news. humans can do high and noble things....but also sink into horrible nightmarish deeps, sadly. we are creators that will regret and fear our creation, and try to destroy it, or abandon it to itself....or run away from it...if, big if, if it will give us the time to act.

Insania two-oh-four
We've thrown away our former gods
Controlling our day
We have created better ones
So we control the way
We are the ones with the power
To hold down the enemy
Our gods are perfection
And they are protecting our lives
We still need some more of them
To be safe from the other side
As long as we're stronger
Nothing will happen to us
Fire and flash in the night
Just an evil dream
Holy war in the sky, never
Insania two-oh-sixteen
Error in store one-oh-three
We watch the sun at night
The pretty gods we've built ourselves
Now terminate our lives
Silicon brain powered voices
Are crying (attack) tonight
Our Gods are now fighting in anger, burning our world
The doomsday has come and there is no place to hide away
The future is over and there is no turning back
Fire and flash in the night
Now reality
Holy war in the sky
Twilight of the Gods, insania's dead and gone
Another world was born but the twilight soon will come
Fire and flash in the night, now reality
Holy war in the sky
Twilight of the Gods, insania's dead and gone
Another world was born but the twilight soon will come

(btw, dear reader, if you have the feeling that i'm being dramatic for drama's sake and for fun, yeah, you are on the right track)

dur

aka Cybersquirt
dude, that's bad. the machines are slowly and clunkily starting to profile us by themselves, for themselves. they blacklisted you.

[etc, great rif]
THEY Don't know ME. :looking for Duke Nukem emoji.. the one with the Cigar:

All good now, friend had problem same night. was SSG n not MozillA - MAy have been RELATED TO STORE NONSENSE.

Last edited:

dur

aka Cybersquirt
For the first time ever, I was trapped in Kaptcha HELL. Finally did the Audio challenge! o_O