What percentage of level 30+ quest content is R10?

Teh_Troll

I'm curious. Are the R10's the "norm" at this point or the outlier.

Can SSG spill some beans on this?

axel15810

Somewhere between 10-20% if I had to guess, in terms of Legendary LFMs.

Definitely not the norm in 30+ content but R10 endgame pugs are not uncommon by any means.

Guntango

When I started running R10s you could barely get 600k if you ran the lowest hangers with ships, voice and 50 pots. I think we're up to 1.7M first time RXP now?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Content-wise, I think just about everything gets run on r10 for 1st time bonuses. Percent of playerbase-wise, probably pretty low; but I think a good chunk of people just TR fast too without ever spending any time at cap.

Shear-buckler

Content-wise, I think just about everything gets run on r10 for 1st time bonuses. Percent of playerbase-wise, probably pretty low; but I think a good chunk of people just TR fast too without ever spending any time at cap.

Yeah a lot of people find the current endgame unappealing. High reaper that is dominated by one-shot mechanics to play and build around or low/mid reaper where monsters tend to die faster than heroic normal and you just run as fast as you can to the end.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
or low/mid reaper where monsters tend to die faster than heroic normal and you just run as fast as you can to the end.
That's only true if over built and geared for the difficulty choice. I know plenty of people that find r1 challenging, let alone the idea of turning up the skulls. I get exposed to a large variety of people on the community discord that covers a wide gambit of playstyles and difficulty choices.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
If they find r1 challenging there playing flavor builds so
It's a game and people play and do what's fun. The average player likely isn't running high skulls. Watch Cordovan's weekly stream, he's probably closer to what the average is. I'm on the far side of the curve and then a bit further removed since I push raid; I have zero issue with being in the minority.

DBZ

Do you play glass cannons exclusively or are you willing to beef up your defenses it really is that easy

somenewnoob

I tend to see a LOT more r1, r4+, r6+ lfms than r10. A LOT MORE. I would guess less than 5% for r10. Ymmv depending on server.

Last edited:

DBZ

Most finished our mains long ago and the rest well there enjoying all that orien lag

Darksteel

In Orien it is about 5%. People are always on TR treadmill and you can see tons of LFMs across all ranges from 1-30 running R1s (or if you have a static group, R4). End-game is boring with an abysmmal reaper crafting system and 3 day wait between raids which they stubbornly dont want to remove. Waiting to finally move from TR cycle/reaper point cycle to something new, but I wonder if it will ever come.

Scrag

R1 is great; it is very forgiving of for-fun builds that aren't looking to go chase high reaper, and it is very relaxing. It is very hard to teamwipe on r1 as long as you have one or two people who can do the content that can scroll people back to life.

EE is definitely harder than R1 with some points, for sure. I am sure that is the reason why I see such a large number of r1, and some r2, r3 pugs, and never any EE.

Reactions: DBZ