What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most/is most detrimental to the overall game?

• The Lag and the Bugs.

• The Pricing and Costs. (too expensive)

• The inventory management (too annoying)

• The Customer Service from SSG (lacking/too slow/inconsiserate)

• The Grind (waaay too grindy)

• Developers not listening to players enough

• Not enough raid/quest variety/development

• The Nerfs

• Not enough things to do at cap

• None. DDO is fine as-is.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
Polls on the forums.

man I love polls !

9b1aeecf-5024-429d-a765-37fa43f02ca4_text.gif

Blametroi

You left out just lag as an option. Bugs are a fact of life, but they do get fixed in time. The lag situation is getting on my nerves. Since the weekend things went down, it's been inexplicably bad.

Biggdaddy

Lockouts. Nearly every major fight in nearly every quest has barriers that spring up preventing the whole party from entering the room together. The first person enters the room, the barrier springs up, and the rest of the party have to click around trying to find the little swirly icon to get in. This usually results in the boss (or mini-boss) being able to pick off the party one by one.

I can't think of ONE good reason for this. If you're going to lockout the fight room, at least let the party get in the room first.

RangerOne

Nothing from your list.
What I hate the most is the mechanism of "Even though I am clearly standing right in front of you until I activate you cannot harm me." ie The Saltmarsh Wilderness (now spreading to other areas near you.) Detest it so no slayers for areas that do this.

DDO Gaming

• weekly shutrdowns/reboots
  • lag
  • updates...because experiences teaches you it takes at least 1 week of complaints before all the NEW issues introduced into the gaming system as a result of the update are resolved

choose any/all as deeply irritating

mbartol

Murder Hobo
  • updates...because experiences teaches you it takes at least 1 week of complaints before all the NEW issues introduced into the gaming system as a result of the update are resolved
Just hope that everything gets fixed in the initial patches during this first week. Any bugs not resolved in this timeframe get dumped on the ever-growing pile, as dev time is reassigned to new development.