whats with the focus window?

Hastengo

my focus window (the small window for targeting, etc) it is showing multiple things that are no longer in view, and seemingly random choosing what it feels like focusing on, also duplicating several things at a time within the window's display xD is anyone else having this problem?

Aelonwy

Me too.

Seems to only be happening when the examination window is just the circle over the two bars not when its a circle with two bars to the side.

Terpilar

Strange bug indeed, I have images of Albereth Welen and sometimes Darling too (hirelings) surimposed on whatever I have selected in the focus orb. Is this a buggy prelude to the implementation of a multiselect function? :unsure:

Aelonwy

GK9U3Nl.jpg
D0iWJdb.jpg
DO0HeaK.jpg
qSsjlAg.jpg

fkbJItn.jpg
Q70j8Pw.jpg
unhpddg.jpg

This^ really bothers me. It looks like Yaulthoon finally got his way and is making aberrations out of players.

Ahpuch

I am not seeing this issue in the focus window but my character status display (shows picture, mail icon, dice icon, etc) does have a draw problem as if it is drawing and removing the drow mask over the character face. Actually putting on the drow mask changes the effect but doesn't resolve it. Not certain why I get this instead of the focus orb issue.

I wonder if the focus orb issue is due to one of these changes:
  • Fixed a framerate issue with switching between multiple combat targets
  • Fixed several instances where the game client could crash when interacting with objects
Either of those could have caused changes to related to rendering the focus orb.

Gotta collect them all.
Reported for abuse. :)