Which expansion to get?

Dude

I have alt accounts that I don't really play, but have been getting the free stuff from the Year of the Dragon. If I were at some point to play these accounts, which of the expansions would be best to pick for the upcoming month's Year of the Dragon gift of an expansion?

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I love Feywild and Saltmarsh but there's a big gap between 3 and 32.. got a Pass for Isle of Dread. That is next on my list. Screw Vecna, I'll buy the Destiny.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I've heard rumors of Sparks but haven't found one.. I guess I should add the MoTU/Eveningstar (etc) is awesome; so is Sharn n they both fill the 3/32 gap, nicely. Ravenloft is good too.

Randomdude1223

I have alt accounts that I don't really play, but have been getting the free stuff from the Year of the Dragon. If I were at some point to play these accounts, which of the expansions would be best to pick for the upcoming month's Year of the Dragon gift of an expansion?
Isle of dread is the most expensive and is pretty much a must for endgame gear

Jummby

Get the most recent. You will have a chance to buy the others at a discount during summer sales and black Friday/year end sales. Older the pack, the deeper the discounts.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I don't know what a fair comp would be on DDO coins (500?), but that's kinda what I was thinking as well.

On topic... I would say Sharn, Saltmarsh, Ravenloft, and IOD in that order.

Weaponalpha

Get Isle of Dread for reasons mentioned above including the fact that older xpacs will be available for discounted prices sooner and much of the gear is optimal. As to the +10% discovery elixir being "fair compensation"... i could not care less. I buy the expansions to have access to all content and to support the game financially so it stays around. Giving away xpacs brings more toons to lfms and maybe intices some to buy more so focus on the positive. Oh wait, this is DDO Forums...

voenixa121

Feywild is really pretty and a lot of fun. Isle of Dread has the best gear and you get something useful from every chest you open.