Which House is your Favorite?

Which House is Best?

• Total voters
There are 5 houses in the city of Stormreach: Cannith, Kundarak, Jorasco, Deneith, and Phiarlan. This poll is about seeing which one is liked the most. Now, this doesn't have to be about the racial inhabitants or the quests in there, it could also be about how the place looks.

P.S.: A lot of people have started to become annoyed with my posts. If you are annoyed with these polls and don't wish to see them anymore, I would prefer you to simply block me rather than come and leave complaints in the thread.

Aelonwy

I think House Cannith is the most well done visually, it feels the most immersive and thorough. I wish there were more accessible House Cannith area within the zone with more content.

Runner-up I really like the aesthetics of House Phiarlan but it feels lacking... lacking in things to see, things to do and even what is there is less than thematic to the house itself. It just feels incredibly empty.

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
I like House K... is an austere city with a Bank that has a Vault that needs to be guarded from the attack of a freaking Red Dragon. Also, has two mines and a facility that produces cool droids managed by a mad thinkerer named Phineas (and Ferb!) Haywire!