Which race has best unarmed animations?

pame12

So I generally only like playing unarmed monks and currently an elf, but I was wondering if any of the other races have any better or more interesting unarmed movesets? Or are they all the same?

I think the tabaxi ones have different ones don't they? What about that dragon one?

Ying

5000+ hours played
Shifter/Razorclaw is the only race with unique animations.

Aasimar and Warforged tend to be the go-to race for playing handwraps monk. Aasimar is WIS based (relevant if you go T4 Falcrony for trance which is the meta), and has healing hands which are quite useful. Warforged has an excellent enhancement tree, but your healing amp suffers a bit.

pame12

Shifter/Razorclaw is the only race with unique animations.

Aasimar and Warforged tend to be the go-to race for playing handwraps monk. Aasimar is WIS based (relevant if you go T4 Falcrony for trance which is the meta), and has healing hands which are quite useful. Warforged has an excellent enhancement tree, but your healing amp suffers a bit.
Ah damn, was hoping there'd be more unique ones.

igotamike

You are right Tabaxi trailblazer have a different set of Unarmed animations as well. Not sure if base tabaxi race does.

Elminster

Pretty please with sugar ontop, I promise I'm not a dev :)
Well I guess so...

So what you do is, up down down left right select and this should get you into the "developer mode" then you just put in 1,000,000 strength and 1,000,000,000 Melee Power.

gljosh

Well I guess so...

So what you do is, up down down left right select and this should get you into the "developer mode" then you just put in 1,000,000 strength and 1,000,000,000 Melee Power.
You left out "B A" very crucial to unlocking "dev mode".