Who were you, who are you now?

cdbd3rd

Since the new forum kicked off, many old familiar names have gone and new names have sprung up.

This is really a bummer when in some cases one could know someone for years only by that forum handle, and the change kinda 'loses' them. I'd thought about making this thread for a while, but was motivated today. (More on that in my follow-up post.)

I know some folks will want to maintain a break from their old name, and that's fine. But for anyone who'd like, I want this thread to be a place where forum folks can sort of reconnect with the folks they knew from the old home.

We'll see how this goes.... :)

cdbd3rd

Wandering the interwebs, sometimes ya see something that would of interest, or at least amuse, someone here. In this case, I know one person in particular who would get a kick out of this video short.

Well, can't link the vid into media for some reason. Vid is Buckets the Drummer doing Mississippi Queen.

RangerOne

Well, I was originally RangerOne on the old old forums. When they did a revamp something happened and I lost it and became Melkazar. Contacted Cordo and the best he could do is restore my Hatchery tag, which was what I wanted in the first place. What's in a name? A rose by any other name smells. Now I am RangerOne again. Wow, that story went on for far too long, but as I always told my students, "There's always a story."

Jhenissa

In 2009, I was a lowly firstlife halfling monk. 89 reincarnations later, I am just a lowly dragonborn blightcaster.

I just keep feeding the tree.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
"I don't need a gun, I've got a Donk."

Dan is the Donk. Now, and back then as well. After all, what can change the nature of a man?*

* Apart from Ravel, of course.

Memnir

I have no idea what the answer to those questions are. I mean, forget about who I am - I don't know where I am!!! What's happening????

SouF3Ux.gif

saekee

long live ROGUE
I saw this Saekee chump and registered his name before he could get to it. Had to type 'ignore' from all the nasty messages from the presumed original.

Or maybe the messages were from someone else that wanted to grab it, so that makes me feel ok.