Why is there no cosmetic (or actual outfit/armor) with this look?

Gyuma Bei

You'd think the Monster Hunter would include this in the cosmetics turn-in during Champion Week.

The texture set exists in the game, so not sure why after all these years, this hasn't been incorporated in either a cosmetic or an actual piece of armor (likely an outfit, light, or medium armor at most).

And if it were offered in the DDO store, I'd buy it. My Barbarians and Wolf/Bear Druids would want this.

Monster_Hunter.png

Arthuvin

I agree. SSG could make more money by adding more cosmetics to the store. Cosmetics are fun!

Aelonwy

Other NPC styles that would be appreciated by players:

mdan05S.jpg

5Qk6zFs.jpg
(yes the last one on the right is the OP's)
EUDWJ0L.jpg

UeWXTN0.jpg

These were old collections of NPC images I liked.

I also like the Morgrave University student robe.

And this probably doesn't count but many years ago I photoshopped the Fatespinner's dress into something more festive or perhaps more appropriate for Ravenloft that I would have loved to see for players.

Mt1NAnM.jpg

saekee

long live ROGUE
Great selection, Aelonwy. We need a new Aelonway cosmetics thread where people can post their thoughts, lootgen combo findings etc.!

Last edited:

Aelonwy

Great selection, Aelonwy. We need a new Aelonway cosmetics thread where people can post their thoughts, lootgen combo findings etc.!
Like the one where I had photoshopped a bunch of things? Or the one where I combined armors and cosmetics in game to make various themed styles? Because if its the first, I am currently having difficulties with my art program and need to either acquire a new program and/or retake a bunch of images saved in the old program or get my old program to function again.

If its the second:

I welcome anyone to post their characters' fashions/style to that thread.

Or did you mean the Fashion Competition? Its been awhile, I held it in the summers and summers lately have been... unpleasant.

Gyuma Bei

Other NPC styles that would be appreciated by players:

mdan05S.jpg

5Qk6zFs.jpg
(yes the last one on the right is the OP's)
EUDWJ0L.jpg

UeWXTN0.jpg

These were old collections of NPC images I liked.

I also like the Morgrave University student robe.

And this probably doesn't count but many years ago I photoshopped the Fatespinner's dress into something more festive or perhaps more appropriate for Ravenloft that I would have loved to see for players.

Mt1NAnM.jpg
I'd certainly be down for Quiver cosmetics that takes up the cosmetic cloak slot.

Uppsy

I’d absolutely love cosmetics which npcs wear. A beautiful chunk I’ve just seen above

Saaluta

Founder and altogether cool gamer gurl
Does anyone know if there is a cloak that looks like a leather jacket ala Indy?

Saal :)

Aelonwy

Does anyone know if there is a cloak that looks like a leather jacket ala Indy?

Cloak? No. For the most part Cloaks look like cloaks... they are an item that hangs down the back off one or both shoulders, they do NOT cover arms or front of torso.

However, I have seen two items worn with the Indy Hat (Explorer's Hat from Promise of Fire) that had a sort of Indy style:
Leathers of the Woodsman https://ddowiki.com/page/File:Leathers_of_the_Woodsman_shown.jpg
Coat of Van Richten https://ddowiki.com/page/File:Coat_of_Van_Richten_Shown.jpg

Note: both of these look better on male characters rather than the female they are pictured on, on the wiki.

Saaluta

Cloak? No. For the most part Cloaks look like cloaks... they are an item that hangs down the back off one or both shoulders, they do NOT cover arms or front of torso.

However, I have seen two items worn with the Indy Hat (Explorer's Hat from Promise of Fire) that had a sort of Indy style:
Leathers of the Woodsman https://ddowiki.com/page/File:Leathers_of_the_Woodsman_shown.jpg
Coat of Van Richten https://ddowiki.com/page/File:Coat_of_Van_Richten_Shown.jpg

Note: both of these look better on male characters rather than the female they are pictured on, on the wiki.
Thanks for checking, the van richten coat looks much better IMO than the leathers :)

(but maybe, possibly, the artists at SSG will add a cloak style that resembles a leatherish jacket :D someday)

Gyuma Bei

Thanks for checking, the van richten coat looks much better IMO than the leathers :)

(but maybe, possibly, the artists at SSG will add a cloak style that resembles a leatherish jacket :D someday)
Probably not a cloak. There are already clothing and light/medium armor that have leather jacket or duster looks, so it's likely it would take up the body slot and not the cloak slot.

The Coat of the Traveler (part of the Crypt Raider set in Barovia) might be what you're looking for, though. https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Coat_of_the_Traveler

Saaluta

thanks for all the suggestions, but I have an old school cosmetic in the armor slot with 10 festival fire resist (from when you could put resist on cosmetic items), that's why I was asking about a cloak, as that is the only item w/o a festival resist :)