Wood Elf slide?

Tensenmo of Argo

Archers/=Casters
I'm running a Wood Elf for a racial life and the model slides around while shooting (Artie) and after a tumble for about 8 seconds. Is this a know issue, or is it due to the xbow/runearm combo?

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
Male/female, dual shooting, etc? Can you give more detail, including enhancements, class splits?

Tensenmo of Argo

Archers/=Casters
Pure Artie. Repeater and runearm. All runearms and all repeaters somfar from 2nd to now 13th. Female light armor currently in Silent Avenger, 2 piece Sands and 4 piece Feywild sets. Only thing I haven't checked is if it continues with a sword and board. Appreciate the help and questions.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Bug confirmed: If you try using *any* crossbow on a Wood Elf Female, your movement animations break and you just float around for 6s~. This also happens after you tumble while wielding any crossbow. Unsure if this affects more race/gender combos.

Tensenmo of Argo

Archers/=Casters
Bug confirmed: If you try using *any* crossbow on a Wood Elf Female, your movement animations break and you just float around for 6s~. This also happens after you tumble while wielding any crossbow. Unsure if this affects more race/gender combos.
Thanks Blonde. I see they are patching other female xbow animation issues today. I'll wait and see if it resolves before "@"ing Tonquin

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Thanks Blonde. I see they are patching other female xbow animation issues today. I'll wait and see if it resolves before "@"ing Tonquin
I'm 97% sure that today's fix won't affect your issue. But let's wait and see.

Edit: Confirmed not fixed.

Last edited: