WTB Helm of freewill

morningfrost

Hello, I'd like to get one of this. Any idea how much it would be worth on the Shard Exchange? Also, is there some way to solo farm it? I have an artificer that can pick locks and has a pet, would it be enough?

morningfrost

Yeah, saw it. Probably the green part is soloable, but it looks like you need three toons for red.
Will give it a try, it's worth learning it anyway.

ACJ97F

There's videos on soloing Twilight Forge, this is the one I watched before. He deals with the underwater part using leashing while he's dead.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Is that for early spell resistance? Tough farm for that one quality. You can get it in the belt from Magma must Flow, fast farm as it is a walkup that resets.
ML15 though.

morningfrost

There's videos on soloing Twilight Forge, this is the one I watched before. He deals with the underwater part using leashing while he's dead.

Saw it. Apparently you can't do that anymore. Not sure if Jibber's blade works underwater.

morningfrost

Is that for early spell resistance? Tough farm for that one quality. You can get it in the belt from Magma must Flow, fast farm as it is a walkup that resets.
ML15 though.
In someway, I still enjoy old stuff in DDO. I used to farm a Minos on every toon. Helm of Freewill has two slots for Vitality and 100% Fortification, looks like an improved version. I agree it's probably not worth it.

On a side note, there are still a lot of people running VoN5 for XP, while the Titan pre-raid is skipped but it's a similar quest and worth more XP. And you don't need flagging every TR, too.

Last edited:

saekee

long live ROGUE
In someway, I still enjoy old stuff in DDO. I used to farm a Minos on every toon. Helm of Freewill has two slots for Vitality and 100% Fotification, looks like an improved version. I agree it's probably not worth it.

On a side note, there are still a lot of people running VoN5 for XP, while the Titan pre-raid is skipped but it's a similar quest and worth more XP. And you don't need flagging every TR, too.
First forum post I ever made was noting how you could dump Minos Legends via the slots on the Helm of Freewill. Long time ago...Yes that is a lot of work for something that probably is not worth it. I use the Helm of Butterflies on all my melee toons because of the 10 melee power and set bonus feywild.

morningfrost

First forum post I ever made was noting how you could dump Minos Legends via the slots on the Helm of Freewill. Long time ago...Yes that is a lot of work for something that probably is not worth it. I use the Helm of Butterflies on all my melee toons because of the 10 melee power and set bonus feywild.
I have to look at Faywild loot. Meanwhile, I could slot Vitality in the Nightforge Gorget!