Year of the Dragon... Hopes and Musings

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I think I have all of the basic stuff for my main account, but I am excited to get some stuff for alts, and other family members who are either F2P or premium without all of the content! I would say the X-Pack, and mount are the big ones for these alt accounts.

The cosmetics could be neat, but I suspect everyone will be running around at some point big-pimping their prismatic, blue winged, dragon foot-printed toons, and that may just be a little too much fabulousness in one place for me to handle without my head exploding. :love:

Last edited:

Aelonwy

The cosmetics could be neat, but I suspect everyone will be running around at some point big-pimping their prismatic, blue winged, dragon foot-printed toons, and that may just be a little too much fabulousness in one place for the to handle without my head exploding. :love:
I'll have to go digging but I vaguely remember, maybe in one of my Fashion competition threads?, someone posted a pimp halforc style that had me laughing my butt off. He was definitely Fabulous! Your idea sounds more like a Fairy Godmother/father DDO style. 😆

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I will most definitely have to do a Fey dressup @ somepoint. The question is black or white unicorn steed??? They need to give the horses a glitter-fart animation instead of just a trail of glitter (just my $.02...) 🤭